This item is an automatic photocell switch for lamps. When the ambient light darkens to the LUX that you set in advance, the light will turn on. The light will turn off at the preset time or ambient light is more than the setting LUX. It adds the functions of LUX adjustable and TIME settings. It is easy and comfortable to use.
LUX Setting: Turn the Lux knob anti-clockwise to the “3” position, the photocell will only work in the dark (less than 3LUX). If turn clockwise to the “500” position, it will work when the ambient light is less than 500LUX.
TIME setting: you can set the regular working hours of the photocell as needed
- Power Source: 110-130V/AC 220-240V/AC
- Rated Current: 10A
- Working Temperature: -20~+40℃
- Built-in Timer: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Hours
- Power Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Ambient Light: <3-500 LUX (adjustable)
- Working Humidity: < 93% RH
- Switch off the power
- Loosen the four screws on the cover and take down the cover.
- Connect the wire with the product as per the connection-wire diagram.
- According to the correct installation place, install the product with the enclosed inflated screws.
- Install back the cover. Switch on the power, and then test it.
***This product must be installed by a licensed electrician***